Summertime Minty Cucumber and Tomato Salad
This is the perfect summer side for a barbecue or potluck! The ingredients are acidic and refreshing, making this salad a great foil for grilled meats!
- Prep Time10 min
- Total Time10 min
- Ready in10 min
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced into rounds
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced into quarters or 1 large tomato cut into cubes
- 1/4 sweet onion, sliced into quarter moons (optional)
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, hand torn into smaller pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon good quality white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
Slice all of the vegetables and add them to a large bowl.
In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar and salt until everything is dissolved. Dip a cucumber slice into it and taste. Adjust ingredients to taste.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss until everything is well combined. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Any extra notes can go here.